Spikenard – Worship & Praise
Spikenard, a rare and costly fragrant oil, was used by Mary of Bethany to anoint the head and feet of the Messiah two days before His death, as recorded in John 12:3: “Then Mary took a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odor of the ointment.” It speaks of the Bride’s extravagant adoration of and intimacy with the Bridegroom, in total abandonment, without regard to cost. It symbolizes the Bride who has made herself ready.
"While the king sits at his table, my spikenard sends forth its fragrance."
Song of Sol 1:12
About the Body Wash
The amazing properties of therapeutic oils have been known and used since biblical times to anoint the body for healing, ceremony and beauty. Enjoy a new shower and bath experience with this Aromatherapy Body Wash invigorating the senses with pure essential oils. This soothing wash offers Coconut's fine lather and long-lasting foam, and can be used as a shower gel, bubble bath or hand soap for gentle cleansing and care. It balances the oil production of the skin, benefiting both dry as well as oily skin, leaving it naturally beautiful and healthy.
- Gently cleanses and richly lathers
- Therapeutic and uplifting
- 100% Pure Plant-Based Ingredients, Exceeds EU Cosmetic Directive Guidelines, No animal testing
- No Petroleum Products, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Formaldehyde or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Fragranced with proprietary formula of essential oils and plant essences.